As a fully licenced venue for live and recorded music, with a loaded bar, with affordable price points, we can offer bespoke drink packages to compliment your choice of menu.
Should you wish to exchange your vows with us here at Coton House Farm, we are licensed to hold Civil Ceremonies in both ‘The Oak Barn’ and The Old Dairy Barn’ and can discuss these options available to you when we meet.
With a complete bridal / groom preparation suite, ‘The Stables’ is the perfect way to relax and dress for your Wedding Day.
If you would prefer a traditional church wedding, the local church of St Giles’ Whittington, built in 1761, is just a short stroll away. On arrival from Church you can hold your canapés and reception drink in the ‘Old Dairy Barn’ and it’s private courtyard before moving your guests onto the ‘Oak Barn’ and terrace for your Wedding Breakfast.
Up to 120 guests can be seated comfortably in the Main ‘Oak’ wedding barn for your reception, on round tables seating between 8 and 10.
The bar ‘The Pig Sty’ is situated towards the back of the Oak Barn, totally open plan, with doors onto a separate outdoor seating area for those needing some respite from the dancing.
Our wonderful Chef’s working in the ‘Hay store’ kitchens, offer bespoke menus for all tastes of wedding receptions, using the very best local produce, prepared and cooked here including Aberdeen Angus Beef from our very own working farm Coton House Farm.
Joining them are our team of dedicated staff who add to the warm welcome that you and your guests will receive on the day, offering the very best standards of service to match that of the exceptional food.
Available FacilitiesAt Coton House Farm
- Civil Ceremony Licence
- Exclusive use luxury venue
- The Oak Barn, Large glass fronted dining area.
- The Old Dairy barn for reception drinks and ceremonies
- The Sty, an open plan well stocked licensed bar
- The Hay store, where the chefs create their magic
- The Stables, your large bridal / groom preparation suite.
- Stable Courtyard, for your canapé reception
- Historic farm location
- Full licence until midnight
- Large terrace with fire pits
- Large dance space
- Local traditional church within walking distance
- Confetti permitted
- Dedicated car parking
- Disabled access
- Helicopter landing access
- Seated, silver served dining
- Buffet dining
- In house catering and Wedding coordinators
- Capacity – seated 120 – evening 220
The barn at Coton House Farm is not only a magical place to tie the knot, but it is also a great place for your family and friends to have an amazing time with you whilst you celebrate your big day.